In 1992, FBI Special Agent Kenneth Lanning published his “Investigator’s Guide to Allegations of Ritual Child Abuse.” Though many sources today credit Lanning with sinking the Satanic Panic, few people have actually read this conclusions, so today we’re getting to the bottom of a national panic — and to the bottom of a few drinks.
CW: We drink and talk about alcohol throughout the episode; if that’s not the content for you, we understand!
- IOL: South African Satanic Church co-founder explains why he turned his back on Satanism and why he now believes in Christ
- We Believe The Children, by Richard Beck (2015)
- U.S. Dept. of Justice: “Investigator’s Guide to Allegations of Ritual Child Abuse,” Kenneth Lanning (1992)
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL
SATANIC BAY AREA
- Twitter (as @SatanicSF)
- Sign up for Satanic Bay Area’s newsletter
- On TikTok as DailyBaphirmations
- Coffee Hour is the third TUESDAY of every month from 6 – 8 pm at Wicked Grounds in San Francisco!