Is The Exorcist a Christmas movie? Well, not quite: Director William Friedkin’s possession thriller opened the day AFTER Christmas, December 26, 1973, and has been turning heads ever since. Rachel from the horror podcast Zombie Grrlz joins us again to help muck out the one major seasonal Satanic classic film we’ve never talked about before.
- Zombie Grrlz Podcast
- Washington Post: Boy Freed Of Possession
- IGN: Interview With Blatty
- Roman Observer:Interview With Friedkin
- New York Times: They Wait Hours To Be Shocked
- Roger Ebert:The Exorcist review
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL