When consummate French satirist Anatole France published The Revolt of the Angels in 1914, he was one of the most famous and acclaimed writers in Europe, but today hardly any non-Satanist remembers him. So what do Modern Satanists think of his Revolt: Do we say ‘Vive la France’ or just ‘merde?’ Here to help us divine some of its great meanings we have Evie from the Satanic Housewife.
- Vancouver is Awesome: No, Yaletown’s new public art was not made by the ‘Penis Satan’ guy
- Evie, the Satanic Housewife: website, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- NobelPrize.org: Anatole France biography
- Virginia Quarterly Review: Anatole France obituary, 1925
- Jew Oughta Know podcast: The Dreyfus Affair
- Lilith Starr: Satan as Humanitarian Hero in “Revolt of the Angels“
- Amazon: Revolt of the Angels (free on Kindle)
- YouTube: Revolt of the Angels audiobook
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL
SATANIC BAY AREA
- Twitter (as @SatanicSF)
- Sign up for Satanic Bay Area’s newsletter
- On TikTok as DailyBaphirmations
- Coffee Hour is the third Thursday of every month from 6 – 8 pm at Wicked Grounds in San Francisco!