We dig up the history of the Highgate Cemetery Vampire, the world’s weirdest Satanic Panic, with the help of Elisa Hansen from the YouTube show “Vampire Reviews.”
- A big thank you / apology to our second guest, Julie Jelinek. We were unable to recover her audio track from our recording, but we look forward to having her on again. In the meantime, check out the International Vampire Film & Arts Festival online.
- Elisa Hansen’s Maven of the Eventide YouTube channel, Patreon, and Twitter
- Cops linked 1972 death of teen girl to possible Satanic ritual. Newly revealed cold case photos show otherwise
- History of Highgate Cemetery
- My London: The hunt for a vampire in Highgate Cemetery that led to a real magician feud
- The Highgate Vampire – Did a 1970s Nosferatu Stalk a London Cemetery?
- Amazon: Raising the Devil, Bill Ellis, 2000
- Amazon: Satanic Feminism, Per Faxneld, 2017
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL
SATANIC BAY AREA
- Twitter (as @SatanicSF)
- Sign up for Satanic Bay Area’s newsletter
- On TikTok as DailyBaphirmations
- Coffee Hour is the third Thursday of every month from 6 – 8 pm at Wicked Grounds in San Francisco!
Sean Manchester has mellowed since the death of Farrant. I can here to see if he had posted anything (as he had a tendency to turn up anywhere he was mentioned as if summoned), making threats of legal action if you questioned the legitimacy of his credentials!
Have you heard about the Gorbals Vampire? This was a Scottish vampire panic similar to Highgate, but from the 1950s. There’s a good write-up of it here – https://www.davidcastleton.net/gorbals-vampire-glasgow-southern-necropolis/
I’d be happy to question Sean Manchester’s credentials if I was aware of any. -D