Photographer Robert Mapplethorpe once said, “Beauty and the devil are the same thing.” Maybe with that in mind, many Satanists who are also artists find themselves developing certain themes in their work. We asked our Unfaithful Listeners for their testimonials about how Lucifer enlightens their creativity, in hopes that we can all answer the question: just what is “Satanic art” really?
- For more information on submissions to Hannah Hellcat’s “Baby Soup for the Satanic Soul,” please email hannahslamma AT gmail.com. Submissions close December 1, 2020.
- Right Wing Watch: Mark Taylor Says Christians Who Voted For Biden Have Cursed Their Families for Generations to Come.
- Full Satanic Artist Statements
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL
SATANIC BAY AREA
- Twitter (as @SatanicSF)
- Sign up for Satanic Bay Area’s newsletter
- On TikTok as DailyBaphirmations
- Coffee Hour is the third Thursday of every month from 6 – 8 pm at Wicked Grounds in San Francisco!
When do you think there will be a link to everyone’s full submissions for the episode?
We just added the link to the show notes, thanks for your patience. Unless you were impatient, in which case…good for you, really. -D
Well I sincerely enjoyed reading it. This tip procured by you is very helpful for correct planning. Ophelie Eduino Tara