Evil is relative — but in our case it’s more like immediate family. Over the centuries, different cultures have used Satan-like figures to justify and explain their ideas about evil in the world, and to help us justify and explain those beliefs, we’re joined by professor Nick Brittin. Also, Satanic Bay Area is giving voice to the voiceless, and in the news, someone has been putting the screws to the Screwtape Letters.
- Snopes: CS Lewis Quote Not From Lewis
- Nick Brittin’s “Demons to some, angels to others: An introduction to the class“
- Nick Brittin’s “Expressions of Evil”
- The New Yorker: What do we mean by evil?
- Zoroastrianism and the Cosmic Conflict between Good and Evil
- Zoroastrianism, The Battle Between Good and Evil
- Encyclopedia Britannica: Messianic views
- John Edwards Le Bosquet: The Evil One
- The Center for Inquiry: The Lovecraft Theodicy: Cthulhu Has No Problem Of Evil
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL
- Tabitha Slander’s Instagram
- Discord server
- Leave a voicemail any time! Just call 1 (415) 579-2055.