Fundamentalist cartoonist Jack Chick’s religious comics are seen but not necessarily enjoyed all over the world — including by many atheists and Satanists, who find his ideas dismal… but still can’t help but get a kick out of Chick. To help us plumb that perverse appeal, we have Hannah from the YouTube channel Hannah & Jake.
- Hannah & Jake
- Christian Lawmaker Blames Satan After Twitter Poll
- Jack Chick Is Dead But His Horrible Ridiculous Cartoons Live On
- Satan, the pope, and Dungeons & Dragons: how Jack Chick’s cartoons informed American fundamentalism
- Chick Tract Variations
- You can read Chick Tracts (with snarky commentary) at Boolean Union
- Poor Little Witch
- That’s Baphomet
- The Last Generation
- Dark Dungeons
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL
- Tabitha Slander’s Instagram
- Discord server
- Leave a voicemail any time! Just call 1 (415) 579-2055.