Ever since its invention 100 years ago, moral crusaders have blamed television for corrupting America’s minds and values — so it’s no wonder we find our friend Satan all over this maligned medium today. For your viewing pleasure, we watch how well the Prince Of the Air takes to the airwaves.
- Satanic Bay Area Patron Sinners
- Counter-Terrorism Guide Lists Extremist Groups (BBC)
- Fox Okays Lucifer Pilot (Deadspin)
- Lucifer: Behind the Scenes (Empire)
- Tom Ellis, Interview Magazine
- Who Cancelled Lucifer? (TV Ace)
- The Many Adaptations Of Sabrina (Manic Expression)
- Sabrina Showrunner Talks (Games Radar)
- Sabrina Moves To Netflix (The Wrap)
- American Gothic (Genre Gems)
- American Gothic Interviews Megasite
- American Gothic Review (Variety, 1995)
- Cancelled Too Soon
- The Howling Man
- Celebrating the Howling Man (SyFy)
- Howling Man Review (AV Club)
- Of Late I Think Of Cliffordville
- A Brief Return To Cliffordville (Twilight Zone Museum)
- Trump Thinking Of Cliffordville (Comicsverse)
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL
- Tabitha Slander’s Instagram
- Discord server
- Leave a voicemail any time! Just call 1 (415) 579-2055.
SATANIC BAY AREA
- Twitter (as @SatanicSF)
- Sign up for Satanic Bay Area’s newsletter
- Coffee Hour is the third Thursday of every month from 6 – 8 pm at Wicked Grounds in San Francisco
I vote for Seth Andrews to be named Patron Saint of Apostasy.
Thanks for another great podcast!
Thank you very much. I love the show. Going in for a second listen now. 🙂 – Tyler
so did everyone agree of the wolf pajamas? how was the dungeon this year? beautiful as before! I so wanted to be there, ahhh. Next year!
No wolf pajamas, but there’s always next year…
I prefer In Utero myself….cool hipster that I am. B)