From Flat Earthers to #Q Anon anons to Reptilian obsessives, they all seem to have it out for Satanists. Journalist Mike Rothschild (no relation to the bankers as it turns out) joins us as, by popular request, we once again plumb the darkest depths of the Internet for the weirdest Satanic conspiracy theories we can find. Out of the Satan-centric right-wing conspiracy muck, we hope to make sense out of a mad, mad, mad, mad world.
Praise, condemnation, questions, and other shapes the Earth could possibly be can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Polygon review of “Hail Satan?”
- Mike Rothschild.com
- Follow Mike on Twitter
- Life On a Flat Earth (New Yorker)
- #QAnon: Satanic Panic For the Matrix Generation (SBA)
- The Triumphal Arch (Institute Digital Archaelogy)
- The Large Hadron Collider (CERN)
- Fake Human Sacrice at CERN, 2016
- Faking Reality: Why People Embrace Conspiracies (Cosmos)
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL
- Tabitha Slander’s Instagram
- Discord server
- Leave a voicemail any time! Just call 1 (415) 579-2055.