Despite Satanists not having any interest in the apocalypse, other religions – and pop culture – always try to rope Satan into their doomsday plans. We contemplate the really freaky American obsession with the apocalypse, and look at the many weird ways society insists we Satanists are the ones who are beginning the end times. Plus, we’ll let you know how the Halloween season has treated us at Satanic Bay Area, discuss why some Satanists want to pull the plug on Satanic TV offerings.
Praise, condemnation, questions, and Satanic pie recipes can be sent to email@example.com.
- Sceen Crush: Church of Satan responds to American Horror Story
- The Wrap: ‘AHS: Apocalypse’ – The Biggest Questions We Have After That HUGE Seventh Episode
- Oxford Research Encyclopedias: Apocalypticism in U.S. History
- Dorian Dawes: American Evangelism Looks Like an Apocalyptic Death-Cult
- Book of Revelation for Dummies Cheat Sheet
- The Richest: 10 of the Biggest Apocalypse Scares in History
- YouTube – Follower of Christ 777: Signs of the end times: satanists want statue of Baphomet installed on government property
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL
SATANIC BAY AREA
- Twitter (as @SatanicSF)
- Sign up for Satanic Bay Area’s newsletter
- Coffee Hour is the second Thursday of every month from 6 – 8 pm at Wicked Grounds in San Francisco