One year ago, we released our very first episode of Black Mass Appeal, “Satanism 101,” and it’s been a hell of a year ever since. As our birthday present to you, we’re having a “BMA AMA” – our listeners asked whatever burning questions were on their mind, and we answered! We also talk about our super-fun Egyptian Museum field trip, preview some cool stuff coming up on Black Mass appeal, and discuss Jeff Session’s new “religious liberty” task force while trying not to have rage strokes on air.
Praise, condemnation, more questions, and boner contemplations can be sent to email@example.com.
- Be the first to finish Daniel’s Goetic inverted-crossword puzzle, send us a pic, and win a prize!
- Help TST bring Baphomet To Arkansas!
- You can donate to whichever Planned Parenthood you choose!
- Satanic Australia and New Zealand’s blood drive, “Blood For Satan”
- The Emerald Tablet of Thoth
- Jeff Sessions announces a religious liberty task force to combat “dangerous” secularism
- If you’re in the Bay Area, come see Simone at East Bay Nerd Nite on Monday, October 29th!
- Submit ideas for events, projects, charities, and more at the Satanic San Francisco proposals page (password: wickedgrounds)
- Charles Baudelaire’s The Flowers of Evil
- I have no idea what Jesse was talking about for the sound stuff, so if you want to know more, just email him.