Jex Blackmore is a Satanic artist and activist whose work explores religious authority, human sexuality, and bodily autonomy. She’s a former spokesperson for the Satanic Temple, founded the first TST chapter in Detroit, and organized the largest Satanic public gathering in history. In this episode, we chat with her about her new work, the state of the country, and the future of Satanism in American public life. Also, we discuss the upcoming one-year anniversary of Black Mass Appeal, and our never-ending End Times continue as yet another preacher predicts Satanist plots for the apocalypse.
Praise, condemnation, questions, and drafts of Jurassic Park / Bible fan fic can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our one-year show anniversary is coming up! We’re doing a BMA AMA – Ask Me (well, “Us”) Anything! Submit your questions on our social media or email us at email@example.com
- Preacher Claims Friday 13 Eclipse Will Start Apocalypse
- Jex Blackmore’s website and Twitter
- Bust: Meet The Satanic Feminists Who Are Fighting For Social Justice
- Jex vs. The Westboro Baptist Church [VIDEO]
- Slutist: Jex Blackmore’s Satanic Ritual of Resistance
- Broadly: End Forced Motherhood: Restricting Abortion Access Is Class Warfare