Jex Blackmore is a Satanic artist and activist whose work explores religious authority, human sexuality, and bodily autonomy. She’s a former spokesperson for the Satanic Temple, founded the first TST chapter in Detroit, and organized the largest Satanic public gathering in history. In this episode, we chat with her about her new work, the state of the country, and the future of Satanism in American public life. Also, we discuss the upcoming one-year anniversary of Black Mass Appeal, and our never-ending End Times continue as yet another preacher predicts Satanist plots for the apocalypse.
Praise, condemnation, questions, and drafts of Jurassic Park / Bible fan fic can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our one-year show anniversary is coming up! We’re doing a BMA AMA – Ask Me (well, “Us”) Anything! Submit your questions on our social media or email us at email@example.com
- Preacher Claims Friday 13 Eclipse Will Start Apocalypse
- Jex Blackmore’s website and Twitter
- Bust: Meet The Satanic Feminists Who Are Fighting For Social Justice
- Jex vs. The Westboro Baptist Church [VIDEO]
- Slutist: Jex Blackmore’s Satanic Ritual of Resistance
- Broadly: End Forced Motherhood: Restricting Abortion Access Is Class Warfare
Unfortunately Joel from MST3K is kind of a dick by all accounts. You’d be better off going with Mike. Dr. Forrester and TV’s Frank are also pretty cool guys who have riffed on Christian movies at atheist conventions before.
Ugh, that’s too bad. What about the robots? Not the guys who voiced the robots. The literal robots. I want to steal the puppets and put them in the front row of our next movie screening.
I heard they bite.
Hi guys, thank you for this amazing episode with Jex Blackmore.
I have questions about the song that you use for ending of this episode because I really love this one the most.