Get ready to recite the Dark Lord’s Prayer – we’re going to Black Mass! It’s in the name of our show, but for the first time hosts Simone, Daniel, Tabitha, and special guest Jack Matirko take you behind the scenes of planning and performing Satanic rituals. Why is ritual such an important part of Satanism, especially atheistic Satanism? Is it the robes? The human sacrifice? Mm, probably the robes. Plus, we discuss why exorcisms are “on the rise,” and we try to figure out how to best store blocks of frozen pigs’ blood.
Praise, condemnation, questions, and cures for ghosts in your blood can be sent to email@example.com.
- Still a few days left to contribute to our Satanic “Chick” tract Kickstarter!
- News: Vatican organises crash course in exorcism
- Walpurgis Night
- American Atheists 2018 convention in Oklahoma
The Satanic Temple – Arizona chapter
- TST Arizona’s Facebook page
- TST Arizona’s YouTube channel
- TST Arizona’s Menstruatin’ with Satan supply drive
Get inspired for your own Satanic rituals
- What is a Black Mass?
- How to perform a Satanic Destruction Ritual
- “Las Bas” by JK Huysmans (1891)
- “Satanism & Witchcraft” by Jules Michelet (1862)
- “The Satanic Mass” by HTF Rhodes
- Haxan (1922)
- The Devil Rides Out (1968)
- Alucarda (1978)
- Blood on Satan’s Claw (1971)
- The Devils (1971)
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL
SATANIC BAY AREA
- Twitter (as @SatanicSF)
- Sign up for Satanic Bay Area’s newsletter
- On TikTok as DailyBaphirmations
- Coffee Hour is the third Thursday of every month from 6 – 8 pm at Wicked Grounds in San Francisco!
You must be logged in to post a comment.