She put a spell on us, and now we’re hers. Hosts Simone, Tabitha, Daniel, and Minnie talk to filmmaker Anna Biller about her film “The Love Witch,” and how the film speaks to not only different occult experiences, but different experiences as women in society. We also chat about ritual inspirations, the secret to making your first film, and, of course, that RUG! Also, England freaks out about the Blood Moon, and Satan teaches San Francisco why everything is terrible.
Praise, condemnation, questions, and items for the Black Arts IKEA catalogue can be sent to email@example.com.
- Super Blood Moon Triggers Satanic Sex Rituals
- Everything is Terrible’s “The Great Satan”
- “The Love Witch” on IMDb
- Stream “The Love Witch” on Amazon Prime
- Anna Biller’s website, lifeofastar.com
- Anna Biller’s work on Vimeo
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL