For our lucky number 13 show, we talk with Satanic Temple co-founder Lucien Greaves about today’s Missouri Supreme Court hearing considering whether anti-abortion laws violate our religious rights as Satanists. We discuss the facts of the case (and the lack thereof), TST’s commitment bodily autonomy and religious freedom, and what you can do to help. Also: We’re making movies for Satan, and we investigate a curious case of Twitterphobia.
Praise, condemnation, questions, and your pitch for a movie in our Satanic film festival can be sent to email@example.com.
- Support Wicked Grounds’ Patreon
- Misandry with Marcia and Rae
- The Satanic Temple threatens to sue Twitter for religious discrimination
- Lucien Greaves’s (now reinstated) Twitter
- Docket summary: Supreme Court of Missouri, Mary Doe v. Eric Greitens, et al.
- Jex Blackmore’s statement on the lawsuit
- Lucien Greaves debates Missouri Governor hopeful over matters of Church/State Separation and abortion
- Religious Reproductive Rights
- Shop Satan!
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL