It’s another day in Paradise, as we finally tackle the most influential Satanic literary classic of them all. Four hundred years ago, English poet John Milton redefined our ideas about who Satan is and what his struggle means with “Paradise Lost”…although he probably didn’t mean to. Helping us look at Milton’s Satanic epic up close, with a close reading of the most influential Satanic rhetoric in Paradise Lost, we are joined by Bella from the Satanic Bookroom.
Praise, condemnation, questions, and cherubs making frowny faces can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Daily Beast: Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine
- From Dartmouth’s John Milton Reading Room, the full text of Paradise Lost
- Paradise Lost Audiobook
- John Milton, American Academy of Poets
- Scott Derrickson’s “Paradise Lost” Adaptation
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL
- Tabitha Slander’s Instagram
- Discord server
- Leave a voicemail any time! Just call 1 (415) 579-2055.