We boot up a talk with John Romero, award-winning codesigner of classic games like Doom, Quake, and Wolfenstein 3D, to explore what happens when moral majorities get buggy about video games and Satanism alike.
Praise, condemnation, questions, and cheat codes can be sent to email@example.com.
- Satanic Bay Area’s Walpurgisnacht Black Mass
- Baked In Blood
- Girls Not Brides
- Lakeland Painting Removed After Satanism Complaints
- Romero Games
- Why Do So Many Video Games Have Devil Imagery? (CNN, 1997)
- Surgeon General Sees Danger In Video Games (NY Times, 1982)
- 1993 Senate Video Game Hearings (CSPAN/YouTube)
- The Art of Christopher Lovell
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL
- Tabitha Slander’s Instagram
- Discord server
- Leave a voicemail any time! Just call 1 (415) 579-2055.
SATANIC BAY AREA
- Twitter (as @SatanicSF)
- Sign up for Satanic Bay Area’s newsletter
- Coffee Hour is the third Thursday of every month from 6 – 8 pm at Wicked Grounds in San Francisco