You’ve just decided that Satanism is for you… but what now? The next steps on your Satanic path aren’t always clear. We ask Lilith Starr of The Satanic Temple Seattle about finding, forming, and nurturing a Satanic community that’s brought together by common beliefs and common goals. She offers tips on reaching out to other potential members, how to navigate internal and external conflicts, and how food and community service can be a bonding experience.
Praise, condemnation, questions, and your Satanic Trivial Pursuit questions can be sent to email@example.com.
- In the time since we recorded, we were extremely sad to hear that Wicked Grounds Coffee Shop in San Francisco, our monthly meeting place and official first (and only) sponsor, is closing. Find out more here, including what you can do to help.
- The Okilly Dokillies
- Chelsea Clinton denies affiliation with Church of Satan
- Lilith Starr’s “Build Your Own Satanic Community”
- Lilith Starr’s “Organizing Satanic Activities”
- Church of Satan’s Peter Gilmore on “The Myth of Satanic Community“
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL