We dress up in our holiday best (as witches and raccoons) and explore why Satanists love Halloween! Hosts Simone, Tabitha, Daniel, and Bridget discuss how Halloween’s celebration of the dark makes it the perfect Satanic holiday. From its pagan origins to the freedom it gives us to explore the things that scare us, it’s the perfect mix of the occult, the frightening, and the fun to make it Satanism’s unofficial holy day. We also suffer through another Lucien Greaves appearance on Tucker Carlson to talk about #satancakes, give an update on our Halloween event plants, and beg you listeners to leave us nice reviews on iTunes.
Praise, condemnation, questions, and your favorite Halloween costume ideas can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jack Matirko’s “Naked Diner” Podcast (we’re guests on episode 86!)
- TST orders “Satanic Cakes” from Christian bakeries
- Pastafarianism and the Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Yet another Lucien Greaves interview with Tucker Carlson
MAIN TOPIC: Halloween!
- History Channel: History of Halloween
- American Folklife Center: The Fantasy and Folklore of All Hallows
- Seeker: Why Do We Connect Halloween and Satanism?
- The Church of Satan on Halloween
- Vice: Zeena Schreck writes about Halloween at the Black House
- Ray Bradbury, “The Halloween Tree”
THE WITCH SCREENING AND LIVE BLACK MASS – EVENT INFO
- Saturday, October 28th at 9:30 pm at the Vogue Theater in San Francisco
- The Witch screening tickets
- St James Infirmary
- Halloween night! The Satanic Temple San Jose’s “Circus of Sin”
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL