When it comes to Deadly Sins, there’s one option you can always count on for putting skin in the game. So why do conventional religions have so many intimate inhibitions about Lust, and what can we do with the baggage we’ve inherited from them?
- Salon: “The Samuel Alito’s Mom’s Satanic Abortion Clinic” is a thing that exists now, Kelly McClure (2023)
- Cathechism of the Catholic Church, Second Edition
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Society and Evil, by Stanford M. Lyman (1989)
- The Book of Watchers (Third Century BCE)
- The Old Enemy, by Neil Forsyth (1989)
- Adam, Eve, & the Serpent, by Elaine Pagels (1988)
- The Devil: A New Biography, by Philip C. Almond (2014)
- Satanic sexuality: understanding Satanism as a diversity issue for sex and relationship therapists, Eric Sprankle et al. (2021)
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL
SATANIC BAY AREA
- Twitter (as @SatanicSF)
- Sign up for Satanic Bay Area’s newsletter
- On TikTok as DailyBaphirmations
- Coffee Hour is the third Thursday of every month from 6 – 8 pm at Wicked Grounds in San Francisco!