A house without Satan is never a home; but once Satan arrives, where are you putting him up? We’re discussing the curious conventions of modern Satanic altars with testimonials from our listeners.
- News: The Guardian, Boy Who Inspired “The Exorcist” Named
- Online Etymology Online: Altar
- “Practicing Religion In Private: The Home Altar,” Peter Jan Margry
- Read all our listener letters — and see photos and videos! — about their Satanic altars
- Don’t forget to be on the lookout for our coming Kickstarter for our “Hot Satan” (aka “Le génie du mal” by Guillaume Geefs, 1848) statuette — launching this spring!
- Also, our applications for FaustFest 2022 will open on Tuesday, January 11. Check out last year’s FaustFest here!
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL