Being a Satanist doesn’t mean you’re a Scrooge. Your hosts Simone, Daniel, Tabitha, and Bridgit discuss how they celebrate the winter holidays and reconcile their love of pretty lights and decorated trees with their Satanic beliefs. Plus news on Satanic holiday displays in public spaces across the country, and we put too much thought into Krampus’s, uh, anatomy. Please note we’re still working on how to best distribute our Satanic “gospel comic” – stay tuned! (If you’re interested larger numbers of comics for you to distribute in your local area, please email us.)
Praise, condemnation, questions, and your ideas for Satanic holiday displays can be sent to email@example.com.
- The morality of abortion: “The only moral abortion is my abortion”
- (Satanic) Holiday Displays Still Allowed In Boca Raton
- Snaketivity 2016 Press Release
- Pagan History of Christmas
- Krampus, the Christmas Devil
- The Origin of Krampus
- Legend of the Yule Goat
- What this Satanist is doing for Xmas
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL
SATANIC BAY AREA
- Twitter (as @SatanicSF)
- Sign up for Satanic Bay Area’s newsletter
- On TikTok as DailyBaphirmations
- Coffee Hour is the third Thursday of every month from 6 – 8 pm at Wicked Grounds in San Francisco!